Thursday, December 20, 2012

Success(winning)

Inspiration comes from a multitude of things that are usually different for everyone. Mine just happens to be succeeding/winning.  Success has many definitions the ones I believe in are striving to finish, getting the job done even when you're told you can't, and doing the job right.  Winning goes hand and foot with success for me.  When I win I feel good and it makes me want to do even better than I did before.  It builds confidence and gives you a sense of accomplishment.  If you succeed you win, and if you win you succeed.

"If you ain't first, you're last"-Ricky Bobby  
 
-Savannah B.

1 comment:

  1. Remember that you can be successful with not winning too. A lot is to be learned from failure. Failing, at times, is my favorite thing to do. It sucks right away, but once you pick yourself back up and figure out what went wrong, you end up becoming a better person.

    ReplyDelete