Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hey old man!

 Dear 40 year old self,

I know you have probably had a lot of fun with life by now I hope college and the rest of High school were great for you. There is a few things I hope you and people in your time have accomplished by now and they are as follows.

For you:
1. I really hope you stayed close to all your friends from High school
2. I hope you are happily married by now
3. If you didn't break that 300 meter hurdles record I am not going to be happy with you
4. I really hope that you finally got a guys water polo team at school because that sport is the best
5. Honestly dude you had better have stopped procrastinating on major projects
6. Keep helping with scouts
7. Most importantly keep the Faith!!!

For Society
1. Bacon had better be a major food group of it's own
2. I really hope that you guys have put a man on mars by now
3. Discover an easier way of learning than doing homework
4. It would be nice if you all have found the cure to cancer by now
5. I really hope people become more active and learn to love the great outdoors and the fun stuff you can do outside


That pretty much covers everything for now, well I guess this is goodbye then have fun with the rest of your life!

Sincerely,
You!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they can inject knowledge directly into the brain. That would be fun, but I'd be out of a job.

    ReplyDelete