Saturday, December 22, 2012

B.O.B - Struggles

The biggest struggle in this class, for me, at least, were those awful problems where you had to solve for 'x' when there was more than one. Or the problem where you had to find the inverse when there was more than one 'x'. Even when we went over it in class, I didn't understand it and I know for a fact that I didn't get it right on the test. I could get up to a certain point, where all the 'x's were on one side but then had no idea how to get rid of the y's at that point.

Otherwise, after the initial refresh of the things we'd learned in Algebra 1 and 2, I didn't have problems with the unit. Except, maybe, with the homework. Because personally I do not need twelve of the same problem to understand the concept. 

This unit wasn't nearly as hard as people made it out to be, and Mr. Jackson taught it well. Thanks, man.

1 comment:

  1. No problem. Usually I try not to give 12 of the same problem, unless I think the practice is necessary. We can work on solving an equation with 2 of the same variable if you'd like sometime! Please let me know what extra practice like this you could use!

    ReplyDelete