Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dear 40 year old Tori,

I hope you're doing well. I also hope that you've accomplished everything you wanted to. If you don't have a job, a family or a good social life by now, you've ultimately failed. But I'm sure you have all of that. Right now, what I dream of when I'm 40 is to be a large animal vet and live in a huge house out in the Iowa countryside with 3 kids, all boys and a husband. If this explains your life, you've completed everything I've ever dreamed of.

1 comment:

  1. I know you might think of your life as a failure if those things don't happen, but maybe something will come up that is completely unexpected (life) and you'll be happy with the situation that you're in. Its good to have dreams, but don't be crushed if they don't work out exactly as planned!

    ReplyDelete