Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dear 40 Year Old Self

Dear 40 Year Old Alison,
Well I sure hope life has been treating you well. I hope that all of your dreams came true. I hope you're that kindergarden teacher you always wanted to be, with a loving husband and wonderful children. Hopefully you got out of Michigan and started a new life for yourself someplace new and exciting. I know how hard you worked to achieve these goals and I really do hope that everything fell into place. Hopefully you continue to work hard because the dreams I have for you keep coming.
Until later,
18 Year Old Alison

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see you as a teacher. Finding a job outside of Michigan will probably be really easy! I hope you find some place that makes your 40 year old self really happy.

    ReplyDelete