Thursday, December 27, 2012

B.O.B.- Refection On A Particular Class

A reflection on a particular class.

I have chosen to blog about my reflection on my fifth hour class. My fifth hour class is Adult Living with Mr. Chapin. I have chosen to write a reflection on this class because so far this trimester I have really enjoyed what we have learned about and how Mr. Chapin has brought the whole class together and formed a family out of all the students that are in his class. He is great at making it easy for everyone to fit in and talk about what they are going through even though it might now be easy for some. With him not forcing someone into talking or sharing about what they are going through, I feel as if it makes people more willing to talk about things and feeling when they aren't forced unlike other classes where teachers force the students to talk which tends to make many people uncomfortable such as myself at times. I have nothing but great things to say about my fifth hour adult living class. It is one that I am always looking forward to at the end of my day. It is great to have a class that you are always looking forward to, no matter what hour of the day it is. Adult living has taught me many things and I can't wait for the rest of the trimester to learn even more and to hear whatever Mr. Chapin has to say. This my reflection on a particular class that I have chosen to blog about for my B.O.B.

-Morgan E.

1 comment:

  1. Just for future reference, try to reflect about a particular math class. I'm very happy that you have had such a good experience in your 5th hour, but a B.O.B. is about this course and the specific unit that we're discussing.

    ReplyDelete