Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fact or Fiction?

For the past 4 or 5 years I have started paying attention to and becoming interested in the topic of Global Warming. This topic seemed so important to me that I actually plan on majoring in Environmental Science next year in college. I know that there has been a lot of debate over the question of rather it actually exist or not. I, personally, think that it very much so exist and that eventually we're going to destroy the planet. The amount of CO2 that we emit into the Earth's atmosphere is destroying ozone the layers around it that protect us from temperatures that can kill all of mankind. I know that it is not my place to tell people how to live, but I think that if the majority does not start to use renewable resources for energy, that something similar to an ice age will end up wiping all of mankind out.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! I think that we need to stop our consumption of fossil fuels. We've fought wars over oil and our politicians are probably bribed by oil companies. I'm not saying renewable technology will keep us from having corrupt politicians or having wars, but it sure would help our planet.

    ReplyDelete