Sunday, January 6, 2013

BOB Reflection

Going into this course, I knew it would be difficult, but not this difficult.  It is not that I didn't understand the material per say, but simply did not understand the amount of time it would take to do well.  Being a procrastinator, I put off most of the work that was due until the last day (contrary to your warnings) and it was not fun at all.  In fact, I wasn't able to complete all of the work even though I stayed up until 5:30am attempting to do so.  But, now we are in a new year, and I hope to have a fresh start to get on top of things and do a lot better in the following units.
~Moore

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you were warned about the amount of work. Keeping everything until the last day will be impossible and I don't expect you to stay up that late! Keep up with the work and you'll be better off for the quizzes/test/projects, etc.

    ReplyDelete