Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A reflection on a particular class

My Advanced Theatre class right now is going very very well. We started a play and myself along with two other students were chosen to direct it. This is my second time directing a play for Advanced Theatre and I'm super stoked about it. Last time I was only about half the class was in my play and the other half was in another play, but this time I (and the two other students) get to direct the whole class. We perform on Feb. 11, which means we have a lot of work to do! I'm excited to jump into it and work with a lot of new people. Theatre classes are always so fun because you get to watch people break out of their shells and let loose.



I hope this was what the prompt was asking for.

3 comments:

  1. This will work, this time! What I meant (and I'll update the wording) is a particular PC Functions class. However, I'm glad you're enjoying theatre and getting a chance to direct!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For future reference, please write about a particular class in PC Functions! I want to know what you learned from this class. However, I am happy that you have a great theater class and are getting a chance to direct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the double comment...didn't load properly and I reposted!

    ReplyDelete