Saturday, January 26, 2013

B.O.B

In this unit I caught myself slipping behind.  I missed two days of school because I was sick and started not understanding what I was doing.  The papers "Applied Functions" and "Constructing Functions" became very difficult for me when it was not supposed to be hard.  I went into school in the morning on Wednesday and at ties to get help from Mr. Jackson.  After him explaining some of the problems and helping me with them I started understanding it.
We then went to the next paper "What's your function".  I had to really pay attention to what the wording was telling me to do or else I would not understand the problem at all.  But during all of those hard aches and tough problems for me something clicked and I started understanding it more and more.  I feel confident with this unit now and cannot wait to go to the next!

1 comment: