Saturday, January 5, 2013

B.O.B- Corie

My personal "muddiest point" in the previous unit was during the course of finding the domain for two functions that were dividing. I was not there in class when we were taught that, so not only did I have to do that homework upon the new stuff I learned in class when I was there, but I had to try to figure it out. It was definitely the hardest part for me, though I think if I would've been in class it wouldn't have been so hard to understand.

                                                   
                                                       ^^^^^ My reaction to finding the domain.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you miss class, please stop by before or after school and I can catch you up! It may take some extra time to learn something that you miss in class!

    ReplyDelete