Thursday, January 3, 2013

B.O.B Moment of Clarity

Through the unit I had a little bit of trouble figuring out how to put f o g, g o f, f o f, g o g, and f o g o h together.  I started thinking that for the f o g you put the g equation first and then the f equation(so on) but it is the f equation and then g equation inside of that one.  Since this was more at the end of the unit I had to wrap my head around it soon or I would end up not getting it or the test.  My turning point was when I started doing more equations and then looking at the answers to see if I did it correctly.  If I did not then I would start all over and try it again.  I started to understand more when I had a lot of practice and just remembered that you put the first letter equation first and the next letter equation inside that one.  Once I figured it all out and remembered it then it was a piece of cake to me.  I started liking these problems and thats when I knew I understood it finally. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you liked the extra practice and it worked out for you! Make sure you ask questions when something doesn't make sense and maybe I can help clarify!

    ReplyDelete