Saturday, January 5, 2013

B.O.B. Progress

At first it was definitely hard to get back into the swing of having a math class since I haven't had one since last year. It's a lot more work than what I'm used to. This unit had a ton of homework to get done. So at first it was hard getting used to the work, and getting through the work itself since I barely remembered anything. After a week or so, though, I got back into the swing of things. The work was difficult, but not nearly as hard as people made it out to be. People I talked to who previously took the class said the first test was really hard, but I didn't think it was that bad. So either I'm too confident on how I did, or it really just wasn't as difficult for me as people said it would be. All in all, I progressed positively throughout the unit.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you're checking your progress throughout the unit to make sure you're understanding everything. You can do this either by checking the answer keys provided or just ask me! Quizzes usually help gauge how you're doing as well.

    ReplyDelete