Friday, January 4, 2013

B.O.B- Struggling

I have had quite a few "muddy points" in this unit. I have had ups and downs where I think I understood something, then my brain turned to mush whenever you threw in a hardball. I had the hardest time understanding how to combine functions. Every time I would think I was doing the problems correctly, I wouldn't be. I never went to check my answers either, because I tend to want to just copy down the answers instead of wanting to try and learn how to do the problems. I don't know how well I did on that part of the test. However, in the end, I did the review for the unit and felt pretty confident about the test, so I guess I will see when I get my score back.

I think that this unit was a bit of a struggle to me though, and I think it's because I need to get used to the way you teach. I had Geometry with you Freshman year, but I know that your teaching style is very different in Functions. Hopefully I can improve my understanding in the class and feel really clear about the content we learn throughout the rest of the Trimester.

1 comment:

  1. We can do this together! We will make this trimester well worth it and hopefully you'll learn a lot. Maybe more about yourself as a learner then math, but both would be great! Keep asking questions!

    ReplyDelete