Sunday, January 6, 2013

B.O.B. Muddy Point

During the past unit I had a few "muddy" points but one that sticks out the most was when we were reviewing algebra and this was because I'm also taking algebra 2b this trimester too. Most of it clicked because I had just done it last trimester but when it came to review that I had never learned in the first place it was kind of a small problem. Everyone else is reviewing and I'm still learning! "Ahhhh" was the thought going through my head. The worst part of the reviewing for me was expanding a function to a multiple power, I thought I had had it but it turns out I forgot a few basics steps in there. As soon as I had that it was all simple again.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you caught up on everything we "reviewed." It was meant to get your brain going and not to cause too much stress. If you have not learned something and I assume you have, please let me know and I can spend extra time on it with you!

    ReplyDelete