Sunday, January 27, 2013

B.O.B. 2 -Question #5

5. A comment about something that you found very hard to understand but now you get it! Describe what sparked that "moment of clarity" and what it felt like.

Throughout this unit I had certain times when I struggled. One time when I struggled was when I didn't understand how to complete the square. When we learned it I understood it but then we took a break from practicing it and learned something knew. I should of kept practicing it even though we weren't practicing it in class that is where I could of done better. But once I started comming in early I started to understand it more and more each time now you coul give me any completing the square problem and I could solve it. Now that I understand I feel alot better about doing it on the test. My moment of clarity was when I started comming in to ask questions and get help now I know that when I don't understand something I need to come in right away and get help. That was my moment of clarity and that is what I'm going to do next time I have a question I am going to go in and get help right away and not wait till the last minute to get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment