Saturday, January 5, 2013

B.OB.#1: comment on my progress in the course.

I felt that this unit took skills from previous years of math and combined them.  From not having a negative number under the radical to remebering not to divide by zero, this unit made me go back and remember why some of these rules were in place.  I liked how we were able to get enough practice without having the homework turn into overkill.  The material seemed to progress from finding the domain of functions to combining functions and finding the domain of the big function.  I liked how it started out simple and gradually got harder. It helped from AP Stats that I already knew what union and intersection meant.  Overall, this was a unit that made go back and use a lot of skills I had already acquired by putting them together. 

1 comment:

  1. Just like you, I'm continually learning what works by using prior experiences. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete