Sunday, March 10, 2013

DEV

 http://prezi.com/42lw_jm8skf0/present/?auth_key=n2jnjcj&follow=wx9nj1vucksq

This Prezi took quite a bit of time for me, but I think it was worth it.  I really enjoyed this project, even if it was hard and time consuming.  I attempted to span as many concepts as I could with my four problems, but I suppose Mr. Jackson will be the judge of how well I did so.  This assignment also helped me dive even further than I had previously into topics, and truly understanding how they work. I also learned that procrastination is a huge enemy of mine.  I knew that before hand, but didn't quite kick it the way I should have.  I tend to think about what I am going to do for more time than I actually do it, which can be problematic.  Nevertheless, it's done, and I can say I and proud of my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment