Monday, March 11, 2013

D.E.V.




Reflection:
I chose these concepts for my D.E.V. project because I really enjoyed these concepts.  They were challenging at points but still nice enough to understand and not feel completely over whelmed.  I feel that these problems provide an accurate sense of the trimester.  There is a variety of different skills involved in these problem sets, such as factoring and simplifying.  I feel content with what I took away from these units.  This project was beneficial to my education in many ways.  I had to manage my time wisely, and self motivate.  Most teachers give you an assignment and constantly remind you of  it, while this assignment was given well in advance and I didn't have a teacher breathing down my back to make sure I completed it.  I was responsible for my own schedule.  This also served as good review while preparing for the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment