Saturday, March 9, 2013

DEV Harris

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rha42m0ty2d9r2/Developing%20Expert%20voice.pptx


Harris' Reflection:  choose the Problems that I did because they were from units that  understood well. except for the dividing/multiplying/adding/subtracting rationals,  that was the one unit that  felt that i could use some work on, and by doing a DEV problem on it, I was able to better understand it. These Problems provide an overview of my mathematical understanding because they show what I have learned over the course of the class. I struggled with all of them a little, but in the end I feel like I got a good understanding of them. I feel like this project has taught me how to formulate my own ideas into problems for others to solve, and it has also taught me to not procrastinate, I probably shouldn't have waited until the last two weeks before the project was due to start working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment