Sunday, March 10, 2013

D.E.V. Project

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/08tawizo5ms57g9/tMORZY74fT?m


I chose the 4 problems:
Completing the Square
Long Division
Diving Rational Equation
Expansion

I chose these because these are some of the strongest types of problems for me. I tried to make it as challenging as possible and worked hard on this project! I hope you enjoy it!

I used various units for this project! i had strong points in each unit and the I picked the best ones out of them. I made them challenging and surprisingly at times they were challenging for me to solve, and I was the one that created them! I made it themed and brought out my nerdiness and love for this movie series! This project took me forever and I worked hard! but in the end the result I think is so worth it! Hope you like it just as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment