Thursday, March 7, 2013

Log B.O.B

This unit took concepts that I had a little experience with and took them further.  The change of base formula was extremely helpful as I did not have the new operating system.  It was neat to see this apply in other areas as in AP chem we were just dealing with pH and logs(pH=-log( [H+])  I feel like this unit went by very quickly  but there wasn't a lot of depth to the concepts which was okay with the limited time constraints (i.e. snow days, ACT/MME).  This unit felt fairly easy for me and I hope it goes well come exam time.

*The other day you said you were frustrated with the content of the blog posts of some people.  I guess I don't feel like I have a firm grasp on how in-depth or much you want us to talk about each unit.  This would help as I have you again next tri 1st hour.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the constructive comment! I will make sure that I clearly articulate my expectations for the blog posts next trimester. By no means was it your fault. I made poor assumptions!

    ReplyDelete