Thursday, March 7, 2013

B.O.B. Log's and Exponential's

Have you come across something we discussed in class out there in the "real world" or another class? Describe the connection you made.

The couple days in class when we went over logs and exponential actually helped me a lot on a couple problems on the ACT because we had just reviewed them/learned more about log's and exponential's I was able to answer the couple questions that I ran across on the ACT. Another time that I used log's was when I was in my physics class and Shoemaker started to wrote a couple log problems and because we had just done them in class and learned them I was able to use what i learned to figure out the answers to the questions. That is how the logs and exponential's unit has helped me in the past two weeks in my Physics class and on my ACT.

Thanks,
Morgan Ekovich

No comments:

Post a Comment