Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dev Project

This project was a little crazy for me, after basketball season got over I kind of forgot what I need to do because I didn't really have my daily routine any more. I finally finished it though, this project helped provide a good review right before the exam, some of my problems took turns even I hadn't thought of yet. I tried to make the problems at least a little challenging yet still tried to include all of the units I think I finally accomplished my goal. This project really show me that teaching is hard and I will try to think of this now every time I'm about to criticize a teacher, because honestly they have a tough job and I didn't even have to deal with students!

http://prezi.com/b5ey0_qilkto/untitled-prezi/?utm_source=website&utm_medium=prezi_landing_related_solr&utm_campaign=prezi_landing_related_owner

1 comment:

  1. I like your project. Nice work! I also like the last sentence of your reflection...very true!

    ReplyDelete