Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DEV - Nian


-3 to the both side,take out the 2.c value is equal to [-b/2]^2,so we get the 225/16.then multiply 2,add -7. then factor the equation .then factor divide 2.both side square root,then both side odd 15/4




both side subtract 16,take out the 3.factor mulitiply together equal -6,odd together equal to-5,get x value equal to -1,and 6





divide is mean mulitiply inverse,so time to 6n +6/42n +66.then the number they both have.do the cancel .get 4/10,they both have 2 then get 2/5







the base must be same ,then they can odd together .time the base also need to time the topic.I time 2k^2 is cancel the base.doing the same odd together I get 5k equal1,divide 5.k equal to 1/5


Summary/Reflection:

those question concepts from the notebook  those question is best understanding.I learned polynomial function so far.I did no learned anything from this assignment.But it good review for me.~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment