Sunday, February 17, 2013

B.O.B. Progress

I don't want to jinx anything, but I think as we get farther into the trimester I'm beginning to understand things better. Not necessarily, that I find everything easy, but they weren't as tough as stuff we learned at the beginning of the trimester. I struggled, but managed to work through the things I couldn't solve before. The thing that I found most difficult was factoring by group. I'm usually really good at factoring and this seemed easy enough at first, but when the powers and the coefficients became higher it became more difficult. Especially the ones that we did by dividing polynomials was really hard for me to solve.  I don't think there really was a "moment of clarity" for me. If the problem didn't work out like I wanted to, I just erased it and started over. I kept trying to solve it until I got it to factor out. Hopefully, for the next unit I won't find such things as difficult.

Thu

No comments:

Post a Comment