Tuesday, February 26, 2013

B.O.B

I felt that the Rational Functions unit was the easiest unit we had done in a long time.  I know since it was so short and quick to learn I understood and liked it the most.  Also that there was not a lot of information that we had to learn throughout the unit which I also liked.  The hardest part for me was how to find the x-intercepts, y-intercepts, vertical asymptotes, and horizontal asymptotes in the beginning.  Though i soon caught on very well how to find each one and an easy way to remember how to find them.  The graphing was really easy for me because you had already found all the objects that you needed to put on the graph all you had to do was put it on and you were all set.  I believe the chart for 3 asymptotes was very easy to work and to figure out as well.  I did not have a problem in that area and look forward for Calculus now.

No comments:

Post a Comment